Common Ground 1
YOUTH ASSEMBLY STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE BEING REVIEWED
WE SEEK IN STAFF FOR COMMON GROUND:
- Substantial work experience in group process and group process
- The capacity to facilitate objectively, regardless of personal involvement in
any particular possible outcome.
- Experience in working with both young people and adults, and a true sense
of ease with both.
- The enthusiasm to work as a member of a highly challenged, creative,
flexible, sensitive staff team and the moxie to do this under stress.
- The intention to staff COMMON GROUND seriously, the willingness to
work hard over an eight-day period with not much free time.
- A well-developed sense of play.
We ask those of you who wish to be part of the staff to send us a brief vitae which is responsive to the criteria listed above. We would also appreciate a brief statement from you which shares with us your particular interest and/or investment in staffing COMMON GROUND.
The vitae and/or your statement may be used in literature or publicity relating to the Assembly.
Wayne Arnason Unitarian Universalist Association
25 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
before January 5, 1981, in order for your name to be considered at the January 8-11 meeting of the Planning Committee.
Translated from the original text document to HTML by Lorne Tyndale, YRUU Programmes Specialist September 1993 - August 1994. The document was on lryer.org. I have placed the document on this site as I've been notified that lryer.org appears to be down.